Streets of Moscow is a sequel to the last year’s critically acclaimed racing/show game A-Race: Extreme Show.
Only this time the reality show is over and the game hits the streets of Moscow. This is the world of reckless high-speed races during rush hour, crazy stunts and nighttime drag competitions. Huge environments are jammed with cars to be avoided or crashed into. Streets of Moscow gives you a chance to achieve everyone’s biggest dream - press the pedal to the metal and forget about the traffic you are sitting in. Take part in street races, upgrade your car and become famous among other drivers.
But remember - the police also have good drivers…
* Freedom to choose your own route
* Real Moscow, real streets - a part of Moscow is thoroughly modeled in the game
* Night and day dynamic cycle
* Detailed car damage system
* New physics engine capable of calculating mass collisions
* Over 25 exclusive sport cars to tune
* Role-playing elements as driver upgrades their skills
* Different game modes, including various multiplayer options
Processor: Pentium 4 at 2 GHz (or comparable)
Memory: 512MB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 128MB or ATI Radeon 9800 128MB
Hard disc: 3 GB free disc space
CD ROM: DVD-ROM