The game, not surprisingly titled Football Manager 2007, will be packed with more than 100 new features, many of which have been introduced due to popular demand from fans.. Some of the features have yet to be announced, but the ones that have look like moving yet another step closer to the goal of making the game a real football management experience..
A new feeder club feature looks set to add further realism to dealing in the transfer market.. And if last years overhaul on the Training module is anything to go by, the revamp of the Scouting and Youth Team features are going to be another festive treat from the guys at Sport's Interactive..
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP | 1GHz Processor
- 128MB RAM | 650MB HD Space
- DirectX 8.1 | 1024x768 32Bit Display
- DirectX 8.1 Compatible Sound Card
- 4x CD ROM Drive | MS Compatible Mouse & Keyboard