Step behind the periscope of a German U-boat and take on the Allied Forces in famous battles across the vast Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea.
The best-selling submarine series of all time continues with the highly anticipated Silent Hunter: Battle of the Atlantic. For the first time, you can live the life of a submarine captain from a first-person view as you lead your crew in a truly dynamic campaign.
* Ability to walk through all of the submarine in first-person view.
* Direct crew interaction and a simulation of the tension and fear of the
* A new objective-driven dynamic campaign mode
* Allied ships will respond to players advances and new locations, upgrades and resupply will alter the campaign dynamically.
* A brand-new user interface supporting a beginner mode and a mode where the player can control the whole submarine on their own.
* Improved graphics and realism.
* For the first time the player will walk through highly detailed submarines in FPS view and be able to access every inside & outside part of the U-boot
* With the help of an advanced order system the player will interact with the submarine crew, watch them doing their daily jobs and experience the tension & fear inside the U-boot.
* Player actions will impact the outcome of battles and the scenario evolution in campaign. Depending on his approach the player can open new locations with upgrade and resupply possibilities, while the Allied response adjusts dynamically
CPU: Intel® Core2Duo® E4400 or AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2 4000+ or higher
Operating System: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)
RAM: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista)
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
Minimum Drive Space: 10 GB
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card (ATI® Radeon HD2600/GeForce® 8800 or better)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)