Men of War: Red Tide is a sequel to the critically acclaimed RTS Men of WarRed Tide introduces a new story driven campaign based on the writings ofSoviet scribe Alexander Zorich, it also includes dozens of new or upgraded units and weapons.
Men of War: Red Tide is a stunning mixture of RTS and a third-person action that introduces a new fighting force known for its brutal efficiency during the height of World War II. Played out across more than 20 missions, Men of War: Red Tide allows to take command of the feared "Black Coats," the nickname given to Soviet Marines, an elite combat group specializing in engagements near the shoreline.
The player has direct control of new game units including the Black Coats, tanks, self-propelled guns, armored trains, landing craft, artillery and new enemy emplaced weapons to capture and use. New air support options include fighters, bombers, hydroplanes cruisers, destroyers and gun boats which provide naval fire support.
Fighting during the Black Sea Campaigns of WWII, history buffs and WWII aficionados will recognize theaters of battle such as Odessa, Sevastopol, Theodosia, Eltingen, Nikolaev and Constanta.
The new military-historical action movie about the exploits of Soviet marines represents large-scale battles took place on the Black Sea during the Second World War. The landing at Feodosiya, defense of Sevastopol, Odessa and the Little Earth, a feat Company Konstantin Olshansky and occupation of the Romanian ports - only some of them. Alexander Zorich, writer, script the game: "There is such a thing -" heroism ". The Soviet marines it applies fully and, in relation to it, acquires its original meaning, purified from the patina of propaganda clichés. The Marines were people desperate courage. Mosin rifle, submachine gun and a grenade PCA in the hands of the Marines worked miracles: going to the bank to his neck in ice water, captured German and Romanian shore batteries and blew up the headquarters and ammunition dumps raided airfields and fuel base. And then, if required, weeks and months kept coastal staging areas under heavy enemy fire. ... In the game "Black jackets", we show the elite of the Soviet armed forces which hitherto had been unfairly overlooked by video game industry. "
• Twenty-three military missions over the Soviet Union against the forces of Germany, Romania and Italy in the six historical battles and amphibious operations, 1941-1945 years.
• Soviet Marines - the main heroes in the game, the concept and script were developed by writer Alexander Zorich.
• About one hundred kinds of military equipment: tanks, self-propelled artillery, armored cars, armored trains, various combat and support aircraft (fighters, bombers, flying boats, heavy transporters), warships (cruisers, destroyers, gunboats) and motor boats.
• OS: Windows XP (SP1) / Vista;
• Processor: Intel Core Duo with a frequency of 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5000 or higher;
• RAM: 2 GB;
• Video: nVidia GeForce FX 8600 or ATI Radeon HD2600 with 256 MB of video memory or better;
• Sound card;
• Hard disk: 5 GB of free space;
• device for reading DVD;
- Click on skip add button
- Burn or mount the image
- Install the game.
- Copy over the cracked content
- Play the game